Halloween in London is a weird experience because well it’s not really the trick-or-treat, decorate your stoop kind of experience, but rather a weekend long drinking fest with an array of diverse outfits and people from every neighbourhood in London. So whether you prefer a night at the museums, a fancy ball or a rave there’s something for everyone this Halloween in London.
- 1. Fear in the Dark | 20 – 31 October 2016
- 2. Museums at Night | 27 – 29 October 2016
- 3. Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens Fire Festival | 29 October 2016
- 4. Guilty Pleasures Hallowen Ball | 29 October 2016
- 5. Ministry of South Halloween Rave 2k16 | 31 October 2016
- 6. Hallowen Zombie Pub Crawl | 31 October 2016
What are you plans for this Halloween?