Now that Halloween is over you’re probably wondering what you’re going to do with all that candy – I mean you can only eat so many fun size snickers and crunch bars before you start to question your life choices. Growing up my Mom used to use all the little fun size packs of M&Ms to make cookies – delicious by the way – but I thought about mixing it up and trying to figure out how to use every and any type of candy. Introducing the chocolate rich, sugar inducing coma that is leftover halloween chocolate candy bark.
- 1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2. Melt 1-2 bags of milk chocolate chips (depending on the size of your baking sheet – you want a small layer of chocolate for the base of the bark)
- 3. Using a spatula, spreading evenly (1/4 inch thick is plenty)
- 4. Sprinkle chopped candy – about 2 to 3 cups of candy pieces but it’s really up to your preferences
- 5. Refrigerate to chill: 30-45 minutes
- 6. Cut bark into irregular shapes
- 7. Store in an airtight container and indulge daily.
What’s your favourite way to use leftover candy from Halloween? Do you bake with it, freeze it or simply give it away to friends or coworkers so you don’t have to eat it all?